The B.Ed. Qualification
The Trustees of Thuto Trust have partnered with the Education Department, the University of South Africa (UNISA) and North West University (NWU) towards the development of a four-year internship for part-time study of a Bachelors of Education (B.Ed.).
Full-time Internship for B.Ed. bursaries at UNISA and NWU
The four-year part-time registration towards B.Ed at the University of South Africa (UNISA) or North West University (NWU) include a:
- Four-year full-time internship programme at Thuto Trust’s partner schools, for the duration of the four-year programme.
- On-site exposure to diverse teaching environments and best practices
- Psychosocial mentorship
- Access to a psycho-social support programme that covers academic, mentorship, career support and self development Interventions
- The B.Ed. intern teacher bursary offers an education qualification as a Foundation phase (Grade R-3) or Intermediate phase (Grade 4-6) teacher.
The bursary covers:
- Tuition Fees
- Books and, Living allowance